MEN'S ANCHORAGE BOOT III WATERPROOF
Battle the elements with protection that exceeds your expectations! The Men's Anchorage Boot III Waterproof by KEEN is up for the task at hand whether it's working in an office or exploring the backcountry. From surprise rain showers to knee-deep snow, this all-weather boot features a waterproof nubuck leather upper that keeps water out while allowing ventilation, keeping your toes dry and happy. The thermal footbed and 200 grams of KEEN.WARM insulation helps you beat the cold weather with warmth in every step. No more slipping on that pesky ice or falling on slick snow — the dual-compound rubber outsole has 4mm multi-directional lugs that will keep you going with sure footing.
- 200 grams KEEN.Warm insulation -25f/-32c
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor protection
- KEEN.Freeze rubber snow and ice grip
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Thermal heat-shield footbed captures warmth
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Upper: Waterproof, full-grain leather upper
- Midsole: Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Care instructions: KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
No Reviews Yet!