KIDS' OAKRIDGE MID WATERPROOF
Feed your little one's hunger for exploration with the Oakridge Mid Waterproof by KEEN! Complete with awesome goodies found in KEEN'S adult hiking boots, this little hiker features a padded collar and tongue, paired with a breathable mesh lining treated with Cleansport NXT technology, ensuring comfort and stink-free toes all day. From puddle jumping to stream crossing, the waterproof upper keeps water out, while the hook-and-loop closure keep feet securely in their shoes. Only you will know where your youngin' has been, thanks to the non-marking rubber outsole that leaves no trace - making room for more fun and less worry.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Adjustable hook and loop closure
- Padded collar for comfort
- Padded tongue
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- Upper: Waterproof leather and textile upper
- Lining: Mesh lining
- Footbed: Removable metatomical EVA molded footbed
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Care instructions: KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
No Reviews Yet!