KIDS' HIKEPORT MID WATERPROOF
Every adventure has its start, so equip your young explorer for the future with their first hiking boots, the Kids' Hikeport Mid Waterproof from KEEN. These sturdy mid hikers feature a waterproof leather upper, breathable lining, supportive PU midsole, cushioned EVA footbed, and grippy rubber outsole. Playground games to backcountry camping, these boots are sure to keep up with their free-spirit.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on, easy off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Upper: Waterproof leather and textile upper
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Removable, metatomical EVA footbed for cushioning
- Midsole: Direct attach PU midsole for light weight durability
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Care instructions: KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
No Reviews Yet!