ZIP COOKING SYSTEM
Free shipping on orders over $99
Rely on the Jetboil Zip Cooking System to provide hot food and drinks quickly and conveniently when you want them the most. Distilled from the flagship Jetboil PCS design, Zip provides the essential function and features you expect from Jetboil. The Zip is so compact and lightweight, you’ll keep it on hand for day trips close to home and overnight adventures alike.
Why we love it:
"Compact and lightweight for backpacking. Easy to assemble and use. Boils water in a quick and efficient manner."
— Tim, Mast General Store - Asheville, NC
"Having been a cycle tourist for many years , I've had the opportunity to experience many different cooking systems. The Jetboil is by far the most efficient I have found. The critical component is their FluxRing technology. This allows for a nearly unheard-of fuel efficiency of over 80%. Far superior to most standard systems on the market. Bottom line, less fuel used to boil saves you money. Couple this with the convenience of ingenious and light space-saving packability, whereby all the components of the Jetboil system integrate and pack neatly together, you have one clear winner in the camp site cooking category. So clean and simple you may end up using it as I do, at picnics and tailgate parties, too."
— Chafin, Mast General Store - Asheville, NC
- 0.8 liter FluxRing® cooking cup with insulating Cargo Cozy
- Adjustable burner
- Stabilizer tripod included
- Drink-through lid with pour spout & strainer
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
- Weight: 12 ounces (345 g) * System weight does not include pot support and fuel stabilizer.
- Volume: 27 ounces (0.8 Liter)
- Boil Time: 16 ounces (0.5 Liter) = 2 minutes, 30 seconds (average over life of Jetpower canister)
- Water Boiled: 12 liters per 100g Jetpower canister
- Dimensions: 4.1 inches x 6.5 inches (104 mm x 165 mm)
- Pot support NOT included
No Reviews Yet!