Get reliable hydration from the trail to the campsite with the Shape-Shift Reversible Reservoir from HydraPak in your pack. It features a wide top making it easy to fill, and a versatile baffle that disengages so the reservoir can be reversed to clean or increase capacity. The Shape-Shift is super durable and can withstand significant weight, pressure, and torrential rain. It delivers a low profile and evenly disperses weight and cuts down on the sloshing factor while you hike or run.
- Shape-Shift™ baffle locks for a slim profile and increased stabilization; unlocks for full volume and reverses for easy cleaning
- Slide-Seal™ top opens wide for easy filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- Dual FlexGrips make it simple to fill, carry and access in your pack
- Flexible 36" HydraFlex drink tube is non-kinking and provides a steady flow
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; PP/POM; Silicone
- Capacity: Unlocked - 70 fluid ounces (2 liters); Locked - 50 fluid ounces (1.5 liters)
- Dimensions: 13.3 x 6.4 inches (340 x 165 mm)
- Weight: 4.9 ounces (141 g)
No Reviews Yet!