Never know when you'll find more water once you get out on the trail, so fill up the Seeker from HydraPak and keep hydrated without all the weight. This packable hydration storage system is made of flexible TPU material and features an external capacity gauge, top and side tie-downs, and durable welded seams. Compatible with backcountry water filters, you'll never go thirsty. Plus, you can add a little heat to your sleeping bag by filling it with hot water or freeze it and make an ice pack on the fly.
- Ultra-light water storage solution for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included 4x4 in. storage bag
- The flexible design makes it so light and compact, you'll forget it's in your pack
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter (sold separately) screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane: HDPE
- Capacity: 70 fluid ounces (2 liters)
- Dimensions: 11.2 x 5.2 inches (286 x 133 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 ounces (74 g)
No Reviews Yet!