Forget replacement batteries, the Journey HL 160 flashlight by Hybridlight harnesses the power of the sun to light up your trail. Charging by either solar power or micro USB port, this waterproof, durable light boasts 160 lumens and 180 meter beam distance. USB from the flashlight can power devices while immersed in the wilderness, and if accidentally dropped in water, this super light floats. 7 year battery life ensures you'll be lighting the way for years to come.
- 160 lumen
- 180 meter beam distance
- 12 hours of light on low setting
- 7 hours of light on high setting
- Durable, waterproof, floats
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 13-16 hours of direct sunlight to complete charge
- Green light indicates full charge, red light indicates charging
- Holds 20% reserve for 2.5 hours of light while charging mobile device
- USB and Micro USB charging port
- Super bright LED
- Recharges with solar power or micro USB port
- Holds a charge for 7 years
- 2400 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- 1 meter impact resistance
- Waterproof up to 1 meter
- Average weight: 4.5 oz
- Dimensions: 6" x 1.75"
- Electronic device not included
No Reviews Yet!