It is intended for tasks such as making kindling, doing light clearing and for any number of backcountry jobs. It is ideal for including in your pack and being worn on a belt. This item has an axe head weight of one pound and a handle length of 9.4 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual
- Handle length: 9.4 inches
- Head weight: 1 pound
- Total weight: 1.5 pounds
No Reviews Yet!