WOMEN'S CLIFTON 5
Whether it's a morning jog or an afternoon run, we all have that special route where we put in those miles. If you're like us, you probably have a boss of a shoe that keeps you going. Ours happens to be the Clifton 5 by Hoka One One. This super lightweight running shoe has everything a serious runner requires, from Hoka's Full EVA midsole that provides cushioned comfort to the hi-abrasion rubber outsole that grips the road just right. The early stage meta-rocker geometry design allows for a fluid transition to the forefoot and creates a smoother, faster stride from start to finish.
- Reinforced eyestays for durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Upper: A more open engineered mesh construction with fewer overlays than previous versions to optimize breathability and comfort
- Midsole: Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Outsole: Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Average weight (women's size 7): 7.6 ounces
No Reviews Yet!