WATERFALL WALKS AND DRIVES IN THE GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAINS BOOK - SECOND EDITION
Stroll through unbelievable natural beauty and appreciate the mountains like never before with the Waterfall Walks and Drives in the Great Smoky Mountains and the Western Carolinas guidebook! Use the landmarks and GPS information to accurately find trailheads, enjoy 64 pages of color photos, and find over 300 waterfalls in some of the most breathtakingly scenic places in the United States. This handy and informative book has been in print since 1992, so venture into the wilderness confidently and have fun!
- 332 pages
- Written by Mark Morrison
- Includes 300+ waterfalls
- GPS to trailheads & important landmarks
- Measuring wheel distances on trails
- 42 area maps covering 50 areas
- Detailed driving directions
- 125+ topographic hiking maps keyed to text
- 64 pages of color photos
- In print since 1992
No Reviews Yet!