The first folding knife ever produced by Helle, the Dokka features a razor-sharp edge designed to protect against corrosion and breakage. This classic, all-purpose knife has a finely crafted curly birch handle hiding integrated steel liners. The blade for this handsome folder is triple laminated stainless steel. The Dokka comes with a genuine leather pouch with an integrated belt loop. A great knife for a beginner or seasoned outdoors enthusiast.
- Weight: 4.5 ounces/ 130 grams
- Back lock locking mechanism
- Non-serrated blade edge
- Thumb slot opening style
- Drop point blade style
- Blade material: Triple layered laminated stainless steel
- Handle material: Curly birch
- Blade thickness: 0.1 inch/ 2.7 mm
- Blade length: 3.3 in/ 84 mm
- Handle length: 4.6 in/ 117 mm
- Overall length: 7.9 in/ 200 mm
- Closed lengthL 4.6 in/ 117 mm
- Sheath material: Genuine leather
- Sheath weight: 1.3 oz/ 38 g
- Design: Helle-design
March 1, 2017
Sharpening a good knife..!
Hats off to the gentleman who runs the Knife section of the Old Mast Store near Boone.. He was able to put a razor edge on my pocket Weidmansheil, which requires an exacting science of experience. One stroke to many and it will not hold the edge, breaking or bending in usage. One stroke to few and it isn't razor precision. He used no trial or error. Got it right without knowing my knife beforehand, without hesitating in how many strokes it took to get it perfect. Buy your knife from him, guys..