MEN'S WEBBING STRAP - 1.5 INCH
So, you're a man of many colors, so you think you have to be a man of many belts. Not with Grip6's interchangeable webbings and belt buckles. Find your favorite buckle first, then you can choose from a number of colored webbings, you know...to match what you're wearing. Grip6 is made in the USA company and guarantees that your belt will not let your pants fall down. And they dare you to break it, and if you do, they wanna know how you did it. Now if that's not quality control, we don't know what is. Give 'em a try, you won't be disappointed.
- Made in USA
- Fully adjustable with all Men's 1.5-inch Regular width buckles
- The Grip6 A3 Guaran-damn-tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. Our high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime
- No moving parts on this belt delivers a minimalist look with extreme durability
- The strap is woven with high strength nylon webbing
- The tail of the belt tucks behind the buckle, providing a clean, sleek look
- 6 style of straps, perfect for business casual or outdoor adventures
- 8 extra inches of webbing for the perfect dynamic fit
- 1.5 inches wide
- Infinitely adjustable
- High-tensile nylon fiber weave
- Breaking strength of over 2000 lbs
May 30, 2019
I wish Id bought this belt a year ago!
I thought this was the coolest looking belt but hesitated to make the purchase. I bought one a few months ago and wish I had done it last year! The webbing is extremely strong, holds tight with the buckle and comes in colors that compliment my shoes or clothing nicely -and its interchangeable! My previous buckles would wear holes in my t-shirts but this one is so low-profile that the belt actually sticks out further than the buckle! Its also aluminum which is warmer than steel or brass so its not as much of a cold surprise when leaning over. My favorite buckle is the Honeycomb Conservation -its super light weight and shows the webbing through the holes. This belt takes a beating at work and looks great with a suit!