MEN'S STANDARD BELT BISON BUCKLE
Well, we never.....but it sounds really cool. The Men's Standard Belt Bison Buckle by Grip6 is an innovated way to change things up a bit. The mix and match ability enables you to go from a wooden buckle to a carbon buckle then on to many colors of webbing for the belt. This buckle features a bison on the front. Grip6 is made in the USA company and guarantees that your belt will not let your pants fall down. And they dare you to break it, and if you do, they wanna know how you did it. Now if that's not quality control, we don't know what is. Give 'em a try, you won't be disappointed.
- Made in USA
- CNC laser cut
- Fully interchangeable with all Men's 1.5-inch Regular width webbing straps
- Warranty covers malfunction, accidents and all wear and tear
- No moving parts on this belt delivers a minimalist look with extreme durability
- Manufactured through a 12-step machining process
- Built with brushed T6061 aluminum
- Satin/bright-dip anodized
- Lightweight and curved for comfort
- The tail of the belt tucks behind the buckle, providing a clean, sleek look
- Buckle designed as a single solid part so it doesn’t slip or need adjustment throughout the day
- Dimensions: 3 x 1.8 x 0.125 inches
- Weight: 24 g
No Reviews Yet!