MEN'S GREENLAND JACKET
This classic jacket has stood the test of time. Inspired by and in a collaboration with the 1966 Greenland expedition team, Fjällräven's Men's Greenland Jacket is made of durable, breathable water and wind resistant 1000-G technology and contains a double layer on the shoulders and yoke, for added durability when backpacking. With six pockets and an adjustable hood, you are ready to take on any adventure that Mother Earth can throw at you. So grab your ice pick and an extra pair of socks...we're headed to Greenland.
- Fabric: G-1000® Orginal: 65% polyester/ 35% cotton
- Two chest pockets,
- Top-loaded pockets with hand pockets behind
- Security pocket, inside left chest
- Adjustable and snappable hood
- Drawcord at hem
- Snap buttons on sleeve cuff
- Weight: 740g (Size Medium)
- Machine wash cold
No Reviews Yet!