Make the compact and conveniently portable Fenix E12 Flashlight your go-anywhere, functional lighting source. Powered by a single AA battery, it's lightweight, has a maximum output of 130 lumens, and can throw out a beam up to 289 feet to meet your lighting needs wherever you are.
- Made of aluminum
- High-quality Cree XP-E LED operates in 3 brightness levels? 130 lumens on high, 50 lumens on medium and 8 lumens on low; a simple tap of rear on/off switch allows you to select the mode
- LED throws light up to 289 feet (88 meters) to illuminate objects far down the trail
- 2 AA alkaline batteries (included) provide up to 1 hr. of use on high, 3 hrs. 30 min. on medium and 22 hrs. on low
- Regulated output maintains consistent light output over the lifetime of the batteries
- Rugged, aircraft-grade aluminum body has a knurled finish for good grip
- Convenient side switch on flashlight's head
- The Fenix E25 flashlight has an IPX8 water-resistance rating for protection against prolonged immersion in water deeper than 6.5 feet/ 2 meters
- Impact resistance: 3.3 feet/ 1 meter
- Includes a lanyard and spare O-ring
- Dimensions: 0.75 x 3.5 inches
- Weight (without batteries): 1 ounce
No Reviews Yet!