Tackle the trail in comfort
Zoar, Ohio is where the Buckeye Trail and the North Country Trail meet, so this crew-height features a sign you’d see at a cross roads with signs like “take a hike” or “get outside”. Sourced and made entirely in the United States, the Zoar Light Cushion Crew Socks from Farm To Feet is an everyday sock that features half-density cushioning along the bottom of the foot for reduced fatigue, and a lightweight merino-wool knit that keeps you dry and comfortable whether you're walking the dog or running errands around town.
- Made in USA
- Material: 57% merino wool, 40% nylon, 3% lycra spandex
- Light cushion is light in weight along the base of the foot only
- All-season construction is highly versatile.
- Traditional crew height fits firmly on the lower calf
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box,
- Reduced bulk to eliminate blister-generating friction.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY