WOMEN'S VALLE CRUCIS
Bringing together an array of patterns such as houndstooth, zig zags, and stripes, the Women's Valle Crucis from Farm To Feet may look like your Grandma's patchwork quilt, but it's so much better. Constructed from moisture-wicking, quick-drying merino wool, this lightweight crew is proudly made in the USA and perfect for everyday adventures. The bottom-of-foot cushioning and seamless toe closure combination provide comfort and blister-free fun as you trek through the Valley to the top of Grandfather Mountain.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Flat-knit construction increases ventilation and reduces bulk for a better low-volume shoe fit
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Half density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation and wicking
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 52% U.S. Merino Wool, 45% U.S. Nylon, 3% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!