Slip on the Women's Salem from Farm To Feet for all-day comfort with a touch of style as you navigate the city's art scene. Made in the USA from a blend of merino wool, this crew height sock has the ability to wick away moisture, dry quickly, regulate body temperature and fight odor causing bacteria. Featuring flat-knit construction and a seamless toe closure, your feet will thank you for the next-to-skin comfort and blister-free bliss as you move through the city.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Flat-knit construction increases ventilation and reduces bulk for a better low-volume shoe fit
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 34% U.S. Merino Wool, 61% U.S. Nylon, 5% U.S. LYCRA® Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!