WOMEN'S RALEIGH LOW
Hit the ground running with the reliable Women's Raleigh Low from Farm to Feet upon your feet. This ankle-high sock features hidden nylon plaiting and flat-knit construction, and a seamless toe closure that's ideal for comfort and a blister-free experience. It also includes moisture-wicking merino wool, which is known for regulating body temperate, drying quickly, and fighting odor-causing bacteria.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Half density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation and wicking
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 59% U.S. Merino Wool, 38% U.S. Nylon, 3% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
No Reviews Yet!