Whether you're backpacking along the Sonoma Mountain or relaxing at home, the Women's Petaluma from Farm to Feet is just the everyday sock for keeping your toes comfortable. This crew height sock is constructed from U.S. grown merino wool which can wick away moisture, dry quickly and fight off odor-causing bacteria all-in-one. Indulge your feet in cozy, warmth in the winter and breathable comfort in the summer with these lightly cushioned socks.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Half density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation and wicking
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 60% U.S. Merino Wool, 36% U.S. Nylon, 4% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like