WOMEN'S MAX PATCH
Take in the beautiful view around you with moisture-wicking comfort on your feet, the Women's Max Patch from Farm To Feet. This 3/4 crew sock is made in the USA from quick-drying, temperature-regulating merino wool and features a seamless toe closure and full-density cushioning for keeping your feet blister free. Now you can hike along Max Patch Mountain with happy feet.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Flat-knit construction increases ventilation and reduces bulk for a better low-volume shoe fit
- Targeted cushioning and multiple ventilation channels provide comfort and protection
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Height: 3/4 crew
- Fabric: 47% U.S. Merino Wool, 49% U.S. Nylon, 4% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!