WOMEN'S ITHACA CREW
If you daydream about that next half-marathon, you're probably wearing the Ithaca Crew by Farm To Feet. Knit from Farm To Feet's ultralight merino wool/nylon blend that wicks moisture, regulates temperature, and resists odor during your training runs. A seamless toe closure, circumferential compression, and reinforced construction nix any chance of blisters while supporting your feet all day. Sophisticated enough for the office, you can wear these soft, durable socks all day and transition to trail runners in a snap.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Flat-knit construction increases ventilation and reduces bulk for low-volume shoes
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 61% U.S. Merino Wool 34% U.S. Nylon 5% U.S. Spandex
No Reviews Yet!