WOMEN'S HAMPTON CREW
When you're in need of a pair of reliable socks, just grab the Women's Hampton Crew from Farm To Feet and slip your feet into all-day comfort. Knit in the USA from merino wool, these crew socks have the ability to wick away moisture, dry quickly, regulate body temperature and fight odor-causing bacteria. From dawn 'til dusk, the flat-knit construction and hidden nylon plaiting prevents blistering and discomfort as you move through the day.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Flat-knit construction increases ventilation and reduces bulk for a better low-volume shoe fit
- Top-to-toe cushion along instep and shaft of the sock for added insulation
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 68% U.S. Merino Wool, 30% U.S. Nylon, 2% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!