Free Shipping on orders totaling $75 or more – Enter Code: FREESHIP75 at checkout. Ends Sunday, December 31, 11:59 p.m. EST
CLICK HERE to find out our shipping deadlines for Christmas delivery.
Last Day for Ground Shipping: December 14th @ Noon EST
Last Day for Gift Cards Mailed via Regular USPS: December 15th @ Noon EST
Last Day for Priority Mail Shipping (never guaranteed by USPS): December 19th @ Noon EST
Last Day for Expedited Shipping: December 20th @ Noon EST
WOMEN'S GREENSBORO LOW
Whether your outdoor activity is trail running, cycling, rock climbing or a combination of the three, you need a sock that will hold up to the demands and rigors of constant use. The Women's Greensboro Low by Farm to Feet isn't just perfect for those after-work runs, it was born for it. Nothing compares to the comfort, warmth, and breathability delivered by the merino wool this sock is constructed from. Hitting right below the ankle, this multi-sport sock features a seamless toe box, circumferential compression from top to bottom, and bottom-of-the-foot cushion where you need it most. If that wasn't enough, Farm to Feet packs this puppy with nylon plaiting and reinforced seams so you can run, stomp, and play all day in comfort.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 57% U.S. Merino Wool 41% U.S. Nylon 2% U.S. Spandex
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like