WOMEN'S FRANKLIN CREW SOCKS
Whether you're en route to your favorite camping spot or just can't stop thinking about the next time you will be, the Franklin is your ticket to fresh-air freedom. Made with American-grown merino wool, this lightweight crew sock offers natural moisture-wicking and antimicrobial properties for all-season comfort. Half-density cushioning along the bottom of the foot reduces impact and fatigue while setting up camp or taking a quick day hike to explore your surroundings.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion: Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Fabric: 60% US Merino Wool/ 36% US Nylon/ 4% US Spandex
- Care instructions: To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
No Reviews Yet!