The Women's Franklin from Farm To Feet are great for the office, the trail, and every occasion in-between. These crew socks are made in the USA with stink-free merino wool which has the ability to dry quickly, wick away moisture and regulate body temperature. The hidden nylon plaiting and flat toe box construction prevent blisters and bunching, while the compression on the top of the sock ensure they won't slip throughout the day.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Half density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation and wicking
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 65% U.S. Merino Wool, 32% U.S. Nylon, 3% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
No Reviews Yet!