WOMEN'S EMERYVILLE CREW
These foxy socks feel just as cozy as they are adorable—and even more functional than you could imagine! The Women's Emeryville Crew from Farm to Feet is knit from itch-free merino wool and provides moisture-wicking and body temperature regulating relief from cold days to sweaty adventures. Show off the sweet designs when you pair them with ankle-high shoes or slip them under your sturdy hiking boots for exploring far and wide, either way, your feet will be wrapped in cushioned support and seamless comfort all-day long.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Half density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation and wicking
- Flat toe box for increased comfort with seamless toe closure
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 58% U.S. Merino Wool, 33% U.S. Nylon, 3% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
No Reviews Yet!