WOMEN'S ELKIN VALLEY CREW
Inspired by the topographic map of the Elkin Valley section of the Mountain-to-Seal Trail, the Women's Elkin Valley Crew from Farm To Feet was designed to handle the 2,000 feet of elevation change. Whether you're heading from the mountains to the flatlands or the other way around, these merino wool socks naturally wick away moisture, regulate body temperate, and fights odor-causing bacteria all-year-round. Rack up the miles in blister-free comfort thanks to the seamless toe closure and targeted cushioned zones. They're sure to be your favorite hiking buddies.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Targeted cushioning and multiple ventilation channels provide comfort and protection
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort with seamless toe closure
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 51% U.S. Merino Wool, 45% U.S. Nylon, 4% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
No Reviews Yet!