WOMEN'S DAMASCUS MEDIUM WEIGHT SOCKS
Buy 3 pairs of socks and get the 4th pair of equal or lesser value free.
Have you decided whether to start the Appalachian Trail down in Georgia or up the coast in Maine? Either way, the trip will have quite the impact on your feet. For all those long miles that wind up, down and around those mountains, the Damascus Medium Weight socks by Farm to Feet are ready for the task at hand. These American produced socks are made from merino wool with features such as moisture wicking, quick drying and odor resistant technology. From the start of the trail to the very end, this cushioned sock will give you the comfort you need to push the limits.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Targeted cushioning and multiple ventilation channels provide comfort and protection
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 58% U.S. Merino Wool, 39% U.S. Nylon, 3% U.S. Spandex
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS