WOMEN'S DAMASCUS LOW SOCKS
Buy 3 pairs of socks and get the 4th pair of equal or lesser value free.
Farm to Feet's Damascus socks are designed to help you reach new heights and this version is no different, only in a low-cut style. The Low-cut Damascus has the same foot design as the Damascus Crew featuring targeted cushioning comfort and unique ventilation. The low-cut Damascus is designed for runners and hikers who prefer low-cut socks or anybody who wants to experience Damascus comfort in a more casual silhouette.
- Made in USA
- Fabric: 54% US Nylon/ 43% US Merino Wool/ 3% US LYCRA Spandex
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- Below the ankle, this sock just barely peeks out of your shoe.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Care instructions: To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS