WOMEN'S DAMASCUS LOW SOCKS
Farm to Feet's Damascus socks are designed to help you reach new heights and this version is no different, only in a low-cut style. The Low-cut Damascus has the same foot design as the Damascus Crew featuring targeted cushioning comfort and unique ventilation. The low-cut Damascus is designed for runners and hikers who prefer low-cut socks or anybody who wants to experience Damascus comfort in a more casual silhouette.
- Made in USA
- Fabric: 54% US Nylon/ 43% US Merino Wool/ 3% US LYCRA Spandex
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- Below the ankle, this sock just barely peeks out of your shoe.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Care instructions: To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
No Reviews Yet!