WOMEN'S DAMASCUS LIGHTWEIGHT CREW
Whether you plan to start the Appalachian Trail in Springer Mountain, Georgia or Mount Katahdin, Maine, the trip can push your feet to the limits. For all those long miles that wind up, down and around those mountains, the Women's Damascus Lightweight Crew socks by Farm To Feet are ready for the task at hand. These American produced socks are made from merino wool with features such as moisture wicking, quick drying, and odor resistant technology.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Flat-knit construction increases ventilation and reduces bulk for a better low-volume shoe fit
- Targeted cushioning and multiple ventilation channels provide comfort and protection
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 57% U.S. Merino Wool, 40% U.S. Nylon, 3% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!