WOMEN'S DAMASCUS LIGHTWEIGHT CREW
Whether you plan to start the Appalachian Trail in Springer Mountain, Georgia or Mount Katahdin, Maine, the trip can push your feet to the limits. For all those long miles that wind up, down and around those mountains, the Women's Damascus Lightweight Crew socks by Farm to Feet are ready for the task at hand. These American produced socks are made from merino wool with features such as moisture wicking, quick drying, and odor resistant technology.
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 57% U.S. Merino Wool, 40% U.S. Nylon, 3% U.S. Spandex
- Made in the USA
No Reviews Yet!