Free Shipping on orders totaling $75 or more – Enter Code: FREESHIP75 at checkout. Ends Sunday, December 31, 11:59 p.m. EST
CLICK HERE to find out our shipping deadlines for Christmas delivery.
Last Day for Ground Shipping: December 14th @ Noon EST
Last Day for Gift Cards Mailed via Regular USPS: December 15th @ Noon EST
Last Day for Priority Mail Shipping (never guaranteed by USPS): December 19th @ Noon EST
Last Day for Expedited Shipping: December 20th @ Noon EST
MEN'S PORTLAND CREW
For the adventure that starts in Portland, Maine as you tackle the Appalachian trail, or the journey along the Pacific Crest Trail that begins in Portland, Oregon, the Men's Portland Crew by Farm to Feet will be there by your side, providing exceptional comfort from the bottom-of-foot cushion zone. Made from 100% American merino wool, these lightweight socks are super soft with natural odor and bacteria fighting capabilities. So whether it's blazing hot or chilly to the bone, your feet will feel refreshed from sun-up to sundown.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Half density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation and wicking
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 57% U.S. Merino Wool, 41% U.S. Nylon, 2% U.S. Spandex
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like