Fish trip approved
The Missoula is named for the northern Montana fly fishing paradise with its numerous trout-filled rivers, streams and lakes. The crew height Missoula is knit with 22-micron US merino wool with half density cushioning in its foot bottom.
- Made in USA
- U.S. Merino Wool - Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion - Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- Crew - Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Fabric: 60% US Merino Wool/ 37% US Nylon/ 3% US LYCRA Spandex
- Care instructions: To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY