The Missoula is named for the northern Montana fly fishing paradise with its numerous trout-filled rivers, streams and lakes. The crew height Missoula is knit with 22-micron US merino wool with half density cushioning in its foot bottom.
- Made in USA
- U.S. Merino Wool - Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion - Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- Crew - Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Fabric: 60% US Merino Wool/ 37% US Nylon/ 3% US LYCRA Spandex
- Care instructions: To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
No Reviews Yet!