MEN'S GREENSBORO LOW
Whether it's race day or just another practice run, you want your feet to feel snug, comfortable and ready for anything - despite the terrain or weather. The Men's Greensboro Low socks by Farm to Feet is the sock you've been looking for, with merino wool that keeps your feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter. With a bottom-of-foot, full-density cushion, it gives your soles the sensation of walking or running on air. These no-show, multi-sport socks include nylon plaiting, seamless toe closure, and breathable fabric, so nothing can slow you down as you cross the finish line.
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 57% U.S. Merino Wool 41% U.S. Nylon 2% U.S. Spandex
- Made in the USA
No Reviews Yet!