MEN'S DAMASCUS LIGHT 1/4 CREW
Celebrate another successful Appalachian Trail Day festival with comfort and durability on your feet! The Men's Damascus 1/4 Crew from Farm To Feet are constructed from American-grown merino wool which can wick away moisture, regulate body temperature, dry quickly and eliminate odor causing bacteria. This lightweight, quarter height sock is all you need to keep your toes cool in the summer and toasty during the winter season.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 57% U.S. Merino Wool, 40% U.S. Nylon, 3% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!