MAX PATCH QTR CREW SOCK
Buy 3 pairs of socks and get the 4th pair of equal or lesser value free.
Max Patch, located just west of Asheville, NC, is one of the most popular spots on the Appalachian Trail for its 360-degree views. Part of the Farm to Feet Appalachian Trail collection, the Max Patch quarter crew sock features an infinite loop of mountain tops around its ankle, much like the view from the mountain’s grassy summit. The foot of the sock is based on our popular Damascus with targeted cushioning and reinforcement zones for superior comfort and durability but in a lower height and great ankle-high views.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Flat-knit construction increases ventilation and reduces bulk for a better low-volume shoe fit
- Targeted cushioning and multiple ventilation channels provide comfort and protection
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Height: 3/4 crew
- Fabric: 47% U.S. Merino Wool, 49% U.S. Nylon, 4% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS