KIDS' BOULDER CREW
Just like Mom and Dad, your little ones are ready to explore the world around them and the Kids' Boulder Crew from Farm To Feet are just the socks for the job. This lightweight crew sock is constructed from no-stink merino wool that can wick away moisture, regulate body temperature and dry quickly. Featuring cushion zones on the bottom of the foot and seamless toe knitting techniques, these socks were designed with versatility and comfort in mind.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Outer nylon plaiting increases durability and places wool closer to foot
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 40% U.S. Merino Wool, 40% U.S. Polyester, 19% U.S. Nylon, 1% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!