HARPERS FERRY 3/4 CREW
Along with the headquarters of the Appalachian Trail Conservancy and known to most as the psychological midpoint of the trail, Harpers Ferry in West Virginia is a unique town that deserves to have its own uniquely designed pair of socks. Knit in the USA from itch-free merino wool, this three-quarter sock helps wick away moisture, dry quickly, and regulate body temperature on your next cold morning hike to long haul sweaty adventure. Plus, they wrap your feet in cushioning, seamless comfort, and supportive compression as you rack up the miles on and off the trail. Maybe they'll lead your feet right to Harpers Ferry.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Targeted cushioning and multiple ventilation channels provide comfort and protection
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort with seamless toe closure
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 46% U.S. Merino Wool, 51% U.S. Nylon, 3% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
No Reviews Yet!