From an overnighter trip through nature to a casual stroll among the trees, no matter the weather or the intensity, the Eugene Crew from Farm to Feet would be excited to lead the way while keeping your toes dry, cozy and happily marching along. Knit in the USA from itch-free merino wool, these crew socks help wick away moisture, regulate body temperature all-year-round, and fight odor-causing bacteria. Paired with fashionable footwear to winter boots, no matter the occasion, the Eugene has got you covered!
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Half density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation and wicking
- Flat toe box for increased comfort with seamless toe closure
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Body yarn: 22-micron Merino Wool
- Fabric: 58% U.S. Merino Wool, 39% U.S. Nylon, 3% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
No Reviews Yet!