DAMASCUS 3/4 CREW
You've loaded your pack up with all the essentials for tackling the entire Appalachian Trail, so before you lace up those trusty hiking boots, slip your feet into the Damascus 3/4 Crew from Farm to Feet and enjoy the journey. Knit in the USA from itch-free merino wool, these three-quarter socks help wick away moisture, repel pesky odors, and regulate body temperature from sweaty summer hikes to chilly winter adventures. After days on days and miles on miles, you'll be thankful for the targeted, full-density cushioning that ensures comfort and support along the way.
Why we love it:
These are my go-to socks for hiking any time of the year here in Boone. They keep my feet cool in the warmer months and warm in the colder months. I have yet to have any blisters while wearing these socks, even on longer hikes. The 3/4 crew fits just right with my mid-height boots and never slides down into my shoes.
-- Evan C., Mast General Store - Valle Crucis, NC
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Flat-knit construction increases ventilation and reduces bulk for a better low-volume shoe fit
- Targeted cushioning and multiple ventilation channels provide comfort and protection
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- 3D Active-knit technology
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Body yarn: 19.5-micron Merino Wool
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!