CASCADE LOCKS 3/4 CREW SOCKS
Before you head out on your next big adventure, slip into the Cascade Locks 3/4 Crew from Farm To Feet and indulge your feet with breathable comfort. These merino wool socks naturally wick away moisture, dry quickly, regulate body temperature, and combat odor-causing bacteria all day, every day. Enjoy mountain high views or small pleasures of life with a pair of cushioned, blister-free crew socks upon your feet.
Why we love it:
These socks are the most comfortable socks I currently own. I am student teaching this semester, so I am on feet constantly, and wearing these socks have made a big difference. These socks are also super high quality and come with a good warranty as well. Farm to Feet is also a local company, being based in Mt. Airy, NC. It is always good to support local companies!
Wesley W., Mast General Store - Winston-Salem, NC
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Targeted cushioning and multiple ventilation channels provide comfort and protection
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort with seamless toe closure
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 54% U.S. Merino Wool, 42% U.S. Nylon, 4% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
No Reviews Yet!