Outfitted for adventure!
Before you head out on your next big adventure, slip into the Cascade Locks 3/4 Crew from Farm To Feet and indulge your feet with breathable comfort. These merino wool socks naturally wick away moisture, dry quickly, regulate body temperature, and combat odor-causing bacteria all day, every day. Enjoy mountain high views or small pleasures of life with a pair of cushioned, blister-free crew socks upon your feet.
Why we love it:
These socks are the most comfortable socks I currently own. I am student teaching this semester, so I am on feet constantly, and wearing these socks have made a big difference. These socks are also super high quality and come with a good warranty as well. Farm to Feet is also a local company, being based in Mt. Airy, NC. It is always good to support local companies!
Wesley W., Mast General Store - Winston-Salem, NC
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Targeted cushioning and multiple ventilation channels provide comfort and protection
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort with seamless toe closure
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 54% U.S. Merino Wool, 42% U.S. Nylon, 4% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY