Whatever your favorite warm- or cold-weather activity from hiking trails to ski slopes, slip into these versatile crew socks for any and every occasion. The Bozeman Crew from Farm to Feet is made in the USA from itch-free merino wool and helps wick away moisture, regulate body temperature, and repel odor-causing bacteria. With just the right amount of cushioning where you need it most and its seamless construction, these all-weather socks ensure comfort, support, and blister-free relief on your next outdoor adventure.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Flat-knit construction increases ventilation and reduces bulk for a better low-volume shoe fit
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Half density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation and wicking
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Body yarn: 19.5 -micron Merino wool
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!