BOZEMAN 3/4 CREW
Whatever your favorite warm- or cold-weather activity from hiking trails to ski slopes, slip into these versatile crew socks for any and every occasion. The Bozeman 3/4 Crew from Farm to Feet is made in the USA from itch-free merino wool and helps wick away moisture, regulate body temperature, and repel odor-causing bacteria. With just the right amount of cushioning where you need it most and its seamless construction, these all-weather socks ensure comfort, support, and blister-free relief on your next outdoor adventure.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Flat-knit construction increases ventilation and reduces bulk for a better low-volume shoe fit
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Half density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation and wicking
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Body yarn: 19.5 -micron Merino wool
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!