BLUE RIDGE 3/4 CREW
Filled with wonderful sights and miles of adventurous trails, the Blue Ridge Mountains are a must-see! Whether you're ready to visit one of their eight national forests or tackle the famous Appalachian Trail, slip on these Blue Ridge 3/4 Crew from Farm To Feet and do so in comfort. These merino wool socks naturally wick away moisture, dry quickly, regulate body temperature, and combat odor-causing bacteria all day, every day. The thoughtful seamless toe design and targeted cushioned zones ensure blister-free relief as you rack up miles or take in the gorgeous views.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Outer nylon plaiting increases durability and places wool closer to foot
- Targeted cushioning and multiple ventilation channels provide comfort and protection
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort with seamless toe closure
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 45% U.S. Merino Wool, 51% U.S. Nylon, 4% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
No Reviews Yet!