MEN'S BUGSAWAY BRISO SHIRT
Button up the Men's Bugsaway Briso Shirt from ExOfficio for casual Fridays and once the day has ended, let a couple of buttons loose and get lost in an outdoor adventure. This long-sleeve shirt features Insect Shield technology, which is a polyester/nylon blended fabric that's bound with a permethrin treatment for keeping those pesky bugs, such as ants, chiggers, ticks, mosquitoes, and more, away. The 50 UPF sun protection is an added benefit for long exposures to sunlight while the SILVADUR antimicrobial finish prevents unfriendly odors from ruining your day when you break a sweat. To top things off, the hidden zippered pocket is perfect for stowing your passport as you travel abroad or keeping your keys safe as you navigate backcountry trails.
- Bluesign Approved Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- SILVADUR™ antimicrobial finish for odor management
- Lightweight, quick-drying, wicking, abrasion resistant Nylon/Polyester blend
- Action back vent
- One hidden zip pocket on left side fits passport
- Forward set shoulder seams
- Roll-up sleeve tabs
- Shirt tail hem
- Natural fit
- Material: 79% polyester/ 21% nylon
- Center back length: 31 inches
No Reviews Yet!