PACK-IT SPECTER GARMENT FOLDER S
You can't get much more lightweight and compact than this on your travels! The Pack-It Specter Garment Folder S weighs only seven ounces, holds between 7 shorts or shirts, and fits in most carry on bags. Made of super durable Silnylon ripstop, it is translucent, water-repellent, and stain-resistant. This convenient accessory works together with other Eagle Creek packing systems, like their cubes, sacs, and toiletry kits, to assist you in getting more into less space providing you with the ultimate in travel organization.
Why we love it:
I travel a lot and have two of these. One I place in checked baggage, the other in my carry on (also Eagle Creek) in case the checked baggage is lost. They keep dress shirts or casual shirts and pants nicely folded and organized while traveling. I find that if I fold them correctly when I pack they won't need ironing when I need them, regardless of how roughly the luggage is handled.
-- JD D., Mast General Store - Home Office
- Quick-grab handle
- Ultra-light water repellent silnylon ripstop
- Packing folder allows you to take more clothes in less space
- Minimizes wrinkles
- Comes with a helpful folding instruction board
- Fits in a carry-on sized bag
- Material: 30D Silnylon Ripstop
- Capacity: Holds up to 7 shirts
- Dimensions: 13 x 9 inches (33 x 23 cm)
- Weight: 7 ounces (0.2 kg)
No Reviews Yet!