HEST FOLDER 2.0 LEFT HAND KNIFE
The DPx HEST/F 2.0 is a German D2 tool steel folder mated to a U.S. made titanium alloy frame with a durable American G10 scale assembled by the craftsmen at LionSTEEL in Northern Italy. The HEST/F was developed as the direct folding version of the HEST fixed blade knife and was dubbed the 2.0 because there were a number of significant modifications made to the original design of this brutal use folder. The goal was to increase strength without adding weight and to directly address concerns about ease of opening, strength of lockup and usability.
- Blade is German D2 tool steel polished then milspec phosphate coated
- Tumble finish 6Al4V Grade 5 titanium alloy frame and spring frame lock
- Patented LionSTEEL RotoBlock system
- American-made G10 handle scale
- Removable stainless steel clip and glass breaker (comes with replacement smooth head screw) with integrated lanyard attachment
- 1/4 -inch hex driver
- Unique wire stripper, jimping and hard lashing points
- Thumb grip/bottle opener
- Weight: 5.1 ounces
- Overall Length: 7.63 inches
- Blade Length: 3.15 inches
- Steel: D2
- Rockwell Hardness: 60
- Blade Coating: Milspec Phosphate
- Blade Thickness: 0.19 inches
- Handle Material: OD green textured G10/6Al4v Titanium Frame lock
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS