Recycle, reuse & pack it up
It has all the functionality you want in an urban pack but is produced in a resource-efficient way, so you can make your commute with a clear conscience. This is primarily because the UP Stockholm is made entirely from recycled materials – 35x 0.5-litre PET bottles to be precise. The textile manufacturing process is carried out according to the stringent bluesign standard. And secondly, the amount of water and crude oil used is significantly reduced.
The UP Stockholm is designed to accommodate everything you need for a day at work, at school or when you’re just out and about. Clever compartment configuration and a U-shaped zip opening means items are quick and easy to access. With a padded front and base this backpack holds its shape well, which further helps with locating contents.
- Ergonomically designed back pads in the contact system surround the back and distribute the load evenly
- Padded compartment for a laptop up to 15 inch
- Special bag for a tablet computer
- Bottle compartment inside
- Padded, sturdy base
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to peak your valuables safe
- Removable sternum belt
- Removable waist belt
- Two side outer pockets
- Made of post-consumer PET bottles
- bluesign® product
- PFC free
- Material: 500D rPES; 300D PES Ripstop
- Weight: 800 g
- Volume: 22 Liter
- Dimensions: 51 x 30 x 17 cm (L x W x D)
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY